The Mind Palace of a SuperWhoLockian
Cosplaying. Fandom. Brilliance.
It’s always too hot for Mr. C.
I cannot take the glasses in the mouth.
I cannot take that chest, damn.
I cannot take anything about him right now
do u ever just get emotional because you love your friend so much??? like theyre so important and amazing and they put the fucking stars in the sky and can do literally no wrong please never leave me
Is exactly what I needed after a nap.
This is extremely unacceptable I need to put it on my blog.
was this entirely necessary?
I feel like it was, yes.
It’s his whole body. In perfect clarity.
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS THANK YOU
YOU DESERVE AN AWARD AND DO U SEE KHAN WATCH HER AS SHE TURNS INTO A WARRIOR IM SCREAMING
"I’m sick of how bisexuality is erased in LGBT spaces. I get really nervous before any LGBT event, especially Pride. I feel incredibly sad and hopeless when gay and lesbian people call me insulting names. If gay and lesbian people don’t understand me – Continue reading Prejudice at Pride at Empathize This
This just punched me in the heart.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.